Welcome to the fam!
BMR Crystal frame set come with 2 sets of screws. Type 1 - screws for metal (usually boot). Type 2 - screws for plastic (usually bumper). Screws are a universal fit for any type of car.
Crystal frames have additional screw caps (+ plastic fittings) to hide your screw heads. We've also added some extra crystals for you to use as spares.
1. Take a moment to appreciate the blingy-ness of your new bling! (tip: check it out in full sun, we know you won’t be disappointed😜).
3. Remove any dust or dirt from your number plate and the surrounding area
4. Slide your number plate into the frame clips. Sliding is easier if the number plate is almost flat against the crystal the frame.
5. BMR screw caps have a plastic fitting. Before attaching screws to the number plate make sure you have plastic fittings attached as per pictures.
6. While tightening the screws we recommend to slightly push plastic fitting upwards so it stays partly on the edge of the number plate so stop the caps falling off. Caps are well secured when you're unable to pull them off with your fingers.
7. Side view from cap. Cap fitting is partly on the edge of the number plate.
8. Final look with screw caps on.
9. Remove protective film from the adhesive dots of the “I’ve been blinged” card and attach it to the front of your number plate to hide your details from any photos.. Sticker dots will prevent the card from falling off while taking pictures of your bling frames
10. Share your bling on Instagram using #blingmyridefam for a chance to be featured
Congratulations! You’ve been blinged!